Saturday, March 22, 2003

The Smell, The Smell!!!

Recently I have been battling this weird moldy, soapy smell in my apartment because I just couldn't stand it anymore and it's getting into my clothes. I got my landlord to remove the carpet in the living room because the smell emanated from the foam underneath the carpet. After the removal and two days of opening windows and fanning, the apartment doesn't smell that bad anymore. However, my clothes still have that smell!!

After throwing all my clothes in the dryers with some Downy fabric softener and drying them for almost 15 minutes, the smell is still there!! Except now, my clothes smell worse because they also smell like Downy. I'm not sure what the next step should be. Taking them to a dry cleaner? I have also begun to sniff myself, my clothes and the wall constantly because I'm obsessed with this smell and I need to get rid of it!! This is driving me nuts!!