Saturday, March 29, 2003

A Wonderful Day for Journalism

Woooooohoooooooo! Salon.com has secured another round of funding. The $30 I spent on a premium membership has been worth every penny. Although Salon.com has nowhere near as much content now as it had during the dotcom boom, it is still an invaluable source of information for me. Every day I read insightful, well-written news/politics/technology articles on this site that I cannot find anywhere else. In this time of war, Salon.com seems to be one of the few publications that dare to question and criticize the policies of the current administration. I just wish there were more quality journalism of Salon.com's caliber in this alleged "liberal media." I simply cannot live without my daily fix of Salon.com now.

I just sent my sister a gift premium subscription. I don't think she will be disappointed.