Thursday, April 10, 2003

Lil' Romeo

On the way to work today, all kind of ideas and memories were bouncing around in my mind as usual. Honestly, I think I had better luck with girls when I was 10 and didn't know how to speak English!! Or so it seems. I remember always being surrounded by these two really cute girls, Cara and Vanessa, who took great pleasure in helping me out with English and French, which was pretty tough to learn when I could barely speak English. They were always happy to see me, unlike most girls I meet nowadays. I remember clearly how Cara once took my English-Chinese dictionary and pointed out "vagina" to me while making what seemed like weird faces to me back then, which I can recognize now as flirting. Of course, I didn't know what a vagina was, even in Chinese. The look of horror on my parents' faces when I told them about this incident and asked them what a vagina was is forever etched into my mind. They weren't too thrilled to read in my letter to my best friend in China that Vanessa said she wanted to have his baby either. Man, I was a fucking pimp and I was surrounded by nympho white girls and I was so fucking money AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT!!

I think it all went downhill when I started wearing big ugly glasses in junior high after way too much Nintendo. Sigh, I can only reminisce the good old days now.