Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Dazed And Confused

Yesterday I went to Century 21 to buy some gifts for the relatives. Because my sister suggested that I buy make up kits for the aunts, I went over to the cosmetics counters to check out the merchandise. Jesus Christ, I got so fucking lost. How do women keep track of all this crap? I mean, there was anti-aging this, anti-gravity that, mascara for the eyes, stuff for under the eyes, stuff to take away wrinkles and hair, crap to clean the pores, crap to cleanse all the crap, bubble bath crap, night cream, morning cream, moisturizers, hand lotion, lipsticks, foundations (my sister actually had to explain to me what that stuff is). I didn't know what half of the stuff was for because everything was printed in French. And a tiny ass bottle of facial cream cost as much as $45. What a scam! They need to find cheaper animals to do all their allergy testing on, damn it!

I need to figure out a way to break into this lucrative business. Hmmm...