Sunday, May 23, 2004

Workout Playlist

Artist Name
50 Cent 21 Questions
Beastie Boys Intergalactic
Björk Hunter
Blink-182 I Miss You
Blink-182 Adam's Song
Deltron Mastermind
Dr. Dre The Next Episode
Eminem Cleanin Out My Closet
Fiona Apple The First Taste
Flaming Lips Fight Test
Gorillaz Clint Eastwood
Linkin Park My December
Mario Winans I Don't Wanna Know (feat. P Diddy)
Massive Attack Dissolved Girl
Missy Elliott Get Ur Freak On
Moby South Side
Modest Mouse Interlude (Milo)
Nas One Mic
Nelly Furtado The Grass is Green
No Doubt It's My Life
NOFX Bottles to the Ground
The Offspring The Kids Aren't Alright
P.O.D. Youth of the Nation [Album Version]
The Prodigy Breathe
Rage Against the Machine Testify
Sleater-Kinney One Beat
Sneaker Pimps Tesko Suicide
Sum 41 Fat Lip
Tool Sober
Usher Yeah! (feat Lil' Jon and Ludacris)
Van Halen Jump
Yeah Yeah Yeahs Y-Control
Kill Bill Vol. 1 Soundtrack Battle Without Honor Or Humanity