Monday, March 24, 2003

My Bracket

It has gone to hell because I was too optimistic in my assessment of the lower seeds. At this point I'm 8 for 16 for the Sweet Sixteen. Really really bad picks from me: Penn over OK. St AND Syracuse (they lost in 1st round); Wake Forest going to the Final Four (lost in 2nd round); Cal beating Oklahoma AND Butler; Creighton beating Duke in 2nd round (they didn't get past first round. WTF was I thinking?); Wagner beating Pitt (what a poor choice for a 5-12 upset).

Oh well, at least I picked Notre Dame and Butler correctly. BTW, this internet radio thing ROCKS!! Tons of good songs by artists I've never heard of before. Give it try. Just to go winamp.com and browse their radio station listings. I'm listening to Radio Paradise: "eclectic intelligent rock" now.