Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Netflix rampage

Last night I finally signed up for Netflix because I'm too lazy to walk 4 blocks to the local video store and I don't want to deal with late fees. After soliciting recommendations from Cindy and Ben, and reading tons of top-X lists, I put some 40 movies in my rental queue. "Six Feet Under" Season 1 disc 1 and "Twin Peaks" Season 1 disc 1 are on their way to my place. I can't wait!!

Here's my queue. Suggestions and warnings (against ones already chosen) are more than welcome :-)

Igby Goes DownBarbershopUnfaithful
Human Nature The Rules of AttractionThe Rookie
A.I. Artificial IntelligenceCast AwayKnockaround Guys
Final Fantasy: The Spirits WithinFatal AttractionGhost World
The Nightmare Before ChristmasL.I.E.The Insider
The Straight StoryStartup.comAmadeus
The Deer HunterThe Green MileMisery
The HurricaneShiriBoys Don't Cry
We Were SoldiersYou Can Count on MeMr. Deeds
The Center of the World Wild Orchid Lovely and Amazing
Chungking ExpressMy Big Fat Greek Wedding Welcome to Collinwood
Hollow Man Slums of Beverly HillsArlington Road
Babe: Pig in the City Beijing BicycleBaran
Breaking the Waves Monsoon Wedding