Monday, March 17, 2003

Radio Sucks

As usual, I woke up this morning to the noise pumped out of my alarm radio. I have heard about a lot of moronic, tasteless radio stunts being performed these days to attract more listeners, but the one on Z100 this morning was among the worst I've ever heard. Basically, these idiot DJ's bought the "Rolls Royce" of adult diapers and were planning to actually give it a "test drive." One of the retards was going to wear the diaper, drink lots of coffee and pee in it. Then they will try to see if it smells or leaks. I'm thankful that I didn't have to listen to the rest of it since I wasn't in the office yet where the girl sitting near me always has her radio on that station. Whatever happened to good taste?

Today is also the first day that I'm bringing my headphones and CD's to work so that I don't have to put up with listening to Justin Timberlake 5 times a day. Take that Clear Channel, you whoreface of a global media conglomerate.