Saturday, May 24, 2003

Dream Job?

From Craig's List:

gogo boys wanted
Date: 2003-05-22, 12:17PM

Looking for in shape guys {sorry girls} all types.
Earn $ gogo dancing.No nudity {thong-briefs}.Must be 18+ and have a car.

Frankly, the thought of me in a thong scares the shit out of ME! It kind of reminds me of that time in Serra when a bunch of us guys were heading over to 680 for Exotic Erotic, the annual raunch fest at Stanford where every person attending is supposed to only wear one piece of clothing (not all that strictly enforced of course). I put on these tiny Nike shorts that barely covered my thighs. BK almost had a heart attack when he saw me. The other guys also pointed and laughed at me, which compelled me to change into something a bit more palatable on the eyes of everybody involved. I used to wear these shorts to my freshman swimming class and I don't remember anyone ever giving me a weird look, which is why I was a bit surprised by everyone's reaction. I havent' worn them since that little snafu.