Monday, June 02, 2003

iPod Love

Reason #26 I love my iPod: Coworker starts telling someone the plot for the Six Feet Under season finale. I frantically scramble to put on my newly purchased, ass-kicking, noise-blocking Shure e2c earbuds and turns on the iPod. "I'm Too Sexy" comes on. Aaah, now she can describe all of season three and I wouldn't care because I can't hear anything except Right Said Fred singing "I'm too sexy for my hat... I shook my little tushe on the catwalk, on the catwalk..."

Reasone #27 I love my iPod: After "I'm Too Sexy," the lovely shuffle feature brings on Bjork's haunting "Scatterheart" from the "Dancer in the Dark" soundtrack. It's a good thing that my 900+ mp3's only takes up a quarter of the 15-gig hard drive. Now, I can listen to songs by Limp Bizkit, Vanessa Mae, Blumchen, Sneaker Pimps and Aimee Mann one after the next.