Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Damn It

I'm too prolific for my own good tonight. Ok, I've noticed all these hits on my page that were referred by http://blogger.com, which is impossible since that page can't possibly contain a link to my blog because 1.) it's not published recently and 2.) it's not particularly noteworthy.

I did however, notice this interesting entry in a random recently published blog:

" PREPARING TO GO BACK TO SAN FRANCISCO
I am partially studying the last teeny-weeny bits for my Chinese finals and ready to go to San Francisco...tonite! I have oen more final and then I am hopping a train out of crazytown. My parents are going to pamper me for 4 days and then I get to spend one nite with Gary and then I start work and a brand new quarter.
I found out what "our" problem is. I have retarded ejaculation, according to the Joys of Gay Sex. It means taht I am too anxious to orgasm. That really sucks. They are suggesting a really interesting technique to make the tension go away but I am not sure if Gary is up for that challenge. Other than that, I think being a top is not a bad thing and I just need more practice...if you know what I mean ^_^. So I geuss I will borrow the book and figure out how to make him happy."

I didn't know I had a gay Asian lover who has "retarded ejaculation.

Actually I think I know why my link is on the blogger homepage now. The recently published section doesn't just contain blogs that are published for the first time, it contains blogs that have just been updated, or "published" recently, too.