Saturday, April 05, 2003

Holy Shit!!

I still can't believe what Kansas did to Marquette tonight. Talk about a shellacking!! I mean, it's as if Kansas ripped off Marquette's little tighty whities, put him across his knees and gave him a good spanking, and then decided to give him an atomic wedgie just for the hell of it. To top it all off, Kansas boxed Marquette's ears and stole his lunch money just for kicks.

This game reminded me of the Stanford-Cal game a couple of years ago where we beat them by 50 points. Man, I miss those gold old days. I think I was so lucky to be able to experience sort of an athletic golden age/renaissance while at Stanford, during which our bball team was ranked #1 in the country consistently, our football team went to the Rose Bowl and never lost a Big Game, and our baseball team went to consecutive College World Series finals. Maybe that's why I am such a big sports dork now, despite being totally apathetic in high school.