Friday, May 09, 2003

More Apartment Stuff

This morning I received a message from a 37-year-old actress who is looking to share a two-bedroom apartment with someone. The location is pretty decent, on 58th St and 10th Ave and $900 month for a 12x15 room is a very good deal for the amount of space. However, I'm wondering if I should even consider living with someone of a different gender so much older than me. I wonder if people will think I'm living with a Sugar Mommy, except I would be paying full rent of course.

A quick Google query on her name revealed that she has starred in well-known productions such as "Macbeth," as well as the not-so-well-known "Erotic Adventures in Venice". She also performed in an improv show called "Castillo Improv". I don't know if she's in any of the pictures posted on the two linked web pages though.