Thursday, June 19, 2003

I Kid You Not

From the annals of Craig's List:

Seeking Groom for Wedding on July 12th, 2003
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2003-06-19, 11:51AM


This is a serious ad.

I am a 25 year old Dominican woman. I have always been described as VERY attractive. I am always mistaken for a stripper, although I am not.

I was engaged and my wedding was booked for July 12th, but my fiancee left me to be with his ex-wife. I do not want to call off the wedding. I am looking for a guy who will marry me on that day. We can decide if we want to stay together later, but let's split the gifts first at least.

I don't really have any specific preference as to what the guy looks like. He should be good looking by most standards, race unimportant, but asian and caucasian are preferred. Please be employed. I also am very eager to enjoy our honeymoon, so bring an appetite for wild sex!!!!

One catch, you will not be able to see me until we are at the church. I am sorry, but I won't be back in the city until that day. I can talk to you on the phone and give all the details.

I am VERY serious, please be serious also.

Thank you