Monday, September 26, 2005

The Roomie

Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm living with an Ivy-educated working professional making six-figure salary managing million-dollar stock portfolios or a 6-year-old who takes pride in belching thunderously, farting on his gf, and horsing around with a BB gun.

Here's a roughly representative recap of an AIM exchange I had with him earlier today:

Me: I need some girl advice
Roomie: you suck any boobies?
Me: [blah blah blah]
Roomie: wait so you did anal?
Me: [blah blah blah]
Roomie: no butt sex?
Me: [blah blah blah]
Roomie: so no butt sex?
Me: [blah blah blah]
Roomie: you're not answering the questions
Me: [blah blah blah]
Roomie: so is this girl hot or what
Roomie: is she bangin?
Me: [blah blah blah]
Roomie: what does she look like?
Me: [blah blah blah]
Roomie: big titties?
Me: [blah blah blah]

I have to admit that he did give me some good advice in between all that juvenile frat boy bantering though.

Oh yeah, I talked to his gf today and found out that he did in fact write down all the funny notes 2 posts down. They were playing some game and she had to read something nasty every time she lost.