Friday, February 28, 2003

SOMEBODY SHOOT ME!!!!

The girl in the cubicle close to me has her radio switched to a Top-40, Clear Channel-owned radio station. Here's what I have been subjected to today and every previous day (since this type of station isn't know for diverse playlists):

John Mayer -- "Your Body is a Wonderland." Let's just say this guy would be "dessert" in any prison
T.A.T.U. -- their lesbian hit, FOR THE FOURTH FUCKING TIME!!!!
J. Lo -- songs that are credited to her, even though all she is doing is backing up the beats and Ja Rule's shitty rapping/talking
Justin Timberlake -- "Cry Me a River" I HAVE LOST TRACK OF HOW MANY TIMES!!! Oddly, he sounds like Michael Jackson on this song. I hope his nose falls off, too.
Various other horrible songs that make me want to buy an Ipod and some kick ass headphones to drown out all this noise.