Tuesday, March 25, 2003

OMG, I Have Fallen

for classical music that is!! In my search for some suitable music to listen to while at work, I've found that classical music is the least distracting/headache-inducing. It should make me smarter too, if all these studies can be believed. For some reason, the music I'm listening to on the "MOSTLY CLASSICAL" Winamp station is much more interesting than all those cheap $3 Best Buy classical CD's that my sister and I have bought over the years. Actually it's even more interesting than some of the pieces performed by the Stanford Orchestra (no offense BK).

Right now, I have no idea what this chick is singing in German. Hell, I don't even know if she is singing in German, but I have to say that I like it. Damn it, I'm becoming cultured. This can't be a good thing.