Saturday, March 01, 2003

Last night I had some time to kill before meeting up with Jason for his birthday gig, so I went to Macy's to do some shopping. I was thinking of getting some cologne. After smelling God knows how many different brands of cologne, I still couldn't decide which one to get. Basically, there seem to be only three or four different types of smells and none really stood out.

I considered getting Pasha by Cartier, but then wasn't sure if I want to spend $50 for 3.4 oz of "masculine scent possess[ing] a blend of mint, citrus, wood, musk and amber." Therefore, I decided to pass on it for now.

On my way out, I walked by some really cool ties. I took one in my hand to admire the beautiful patterns.

Then I sniffed the tie. It seemed like such a natural thing to do after smelling everything that was handed to me for 10 minutes. I laughed out loud at my absurd newly acquired reflex.